Last updated on October 29, 2023
“Behold, I [Jesus Christ] send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.”
The world has moved on from COVID-19, but we will feel the ramifications for years. We want to believe the disease is behind us—after all, who wants to relive it? But it is here permanently in one form or another. Perhaps it will reappear under a different name, but we know various strains of COVID-19 are here to stay.
What concerns me more is the number of people who took the vaccine. No one can deny the uptake in heart-related deaths among young people, but the news media is not covering it. I have a remedy for that if you read my key points below.
I’m sure others could come up with more suggestions, but this is my list as a starting point to hold the government, the medical profession, the pharmaceutical companies, and the media accountable. When the next manufactured pandemic happens, we don’t want to experience the devastating effects of government control, loss of freedoms, and brandishing of people like me who refused to take the vaccine.
If I were to sum up my thoughts, here are some key points.
- The government needs to keep its nose out of the medical profession and allow doctors to practice medicine without feeling threatened, worried about losing their jobs, or written off as incompetent when they disagree with the “official narrative.”
- Big tech (including Google, Facebook, and Twitter) must stop colluding with the government and the media to control the narrative of what people are told and censoring what people say. I thought we had free speech in America.
- Pharmaceutical companies need to be held accountable for the injuries and deaths caused by the COVID-19 vaccines, and the government should never implement an emergency authorization again. The emergency authorization limited the pharmaceutical companies’ liability, and they made billions off the vaccines.
The drug companies must be transparent with the public about their protocols, what’s in the vaccines, and what people groups the trial vaccines did not cover. For example, the trials did not include pregnant women, and I captioned infomercials where reporters said they were safe for pregnant women. I quit captioning news for two years after I wrote that on a broadcast. When I start writing lies, that’s when I stop captioning.
- The media shouldn’t be allowed paid advertising by pharmaceutical companies.
- The government should not quarantine healthy people. At-risk people should be.
- An independent agency should investigate the CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO, and the government’s roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci should go to jail.
- A qualified, unbiased, non-governmental oversight committee should examine the massive spike in heart-related deaths since the COVID-19 vaccines.
I could go on, but this will happen again unless we take steps to avoid repeating our mistakes: Another pandemic, more vaccines, more control; this is just the beginning.
Everyone knows when the pandemic began, older people and high-risk groups died from COVID-19. Thus, the media, the government, and the medical community pursued a vaccine, but hospitals and doctors denied treatment to patients with protocols that could have helped, like Ivermectin. Why didn’t Africa have as many deaths as the rest of the world? Because they used Ivermectin to treat it.
The worst part is what the hospitals did recommend: Remdesivir. Remdesivir destroyed people’s kidneys, and 50% of the patients who took the drug died or suffered significant injuries.
One of my daughters had neurocysticercosis at seven years old. The first time I went on the Internet, I searched for how to treat neurocysticercosis, downloaded the article from the University of Florida Medical School Library, and printed it. I gave it to her primary care doctor and asked if we could use that protocol.
Initially, the doctors wanted to do surgery. I said no. We sought a second opinion from a Yale infectious disease expert. The Yale doctor consulted with the doctors who wrote the article I found online, and she shared her conclusion with the doctors treating my daughter. After quite an intense couple of weeks, including taking my daughter to the Yale Infectious Disease Clinic in Connecticut, Shands followed the protocol I wanted.
My daughter, in medical parlance, was considered a “zebra.” Nobody was sure what to do. The surgeons weren’t going to do surgery, not on my watch. Not without a second, third, or fourth opinion. A few years earlier, doctors diagnosed my father with a brain tumor. He had surgery and died fifteen months later. I prayed my heart out for my daughter to have a different result.
I’m sharing this because the patient and the family should always have the final say in treating a patient after weighing all the alternatives presented to them by medical experts. That is not the case anymore. I no longer trust the medical profession. In fact, I hardly trust anyone. Jesus said the number one thing that would mark the last days was deception.
We live in an age of deceit. We must question everything and never assume that what people tell us is the truth, especially concerning matters of life and death.
If I could make one more recommendation, it would be this: Never inject another vaccine into your body unless it’s one of the few that we know is safe and effective, like tetanus and polio. Until a healthy discourse is allowed again on controversial topics, I fear what awaits us when the next pandemic hits. It won’t be pretty. Without transparency, who knows what’s really in those vaccines?
PRAYER: Dear heavenly Father, please give us wisdom to know the truth in all things. Help us to be as harmless as doves and as wise as serpents.